Compared with the other three seasons, winter travel will encounter many special situations, especially in the northern winter. Winter cannot stop our outdoor footsteps, but when traveling in winter, we should pay attention to some things. On the one hand, we must avoid accidents. On the other hand, we have a corresponding emergency plan.
Matters needing attention in winter outdoor sports:
1. Keep warm. Outdoors in winter, it is important to keep warm, wear lightweight winter clothes, bring a small AOOLIF hand warmer, cold-proof gloves/hats/scarves, cold-proof shoes/hiking shoes. This can prevent slipping on ice and snow, which is conducive to mountain walking. At the same time, you should also bring some cold-proof clothes as a spare. Do not use cotton underwear with poor perspiration performance.
2. Skin care. In winter, the temperature is low, dry and windy, and the skin surface loses more moisture. You can bring some oily moisturizing skin care products to prevent rough and dry skin. In winter, UV rays are also strong, so you can prepare sunscreen accordingly.
3. Eye protection. Sunglasses should be prepared to prevent the sun reflecting off the snow from damaging the eyes, and avoid wearing contact lenses as much as possible.
4. Anti-slip. When walking on ice, the knees should be slightly bent, the body should be tilted forward to avoid falling, and ice and snow tools such as crampons should be selected according to the specific situation.
5. Keep the camera battery warm. The battery in the camera cannot normally take pictures at low temperatures, so you should carry a spare battery in your pocket. If the temperature is too low, put a battery with a temperature close to your body into the camera before use.
6. Climate.When the climate changes suddenly (such as strong wind, sudden temperature drop, etc.), stop outdoor activities and take emergency measures. Because it is easy to get lost when the wind and snow are full, avoid single activities, such as going alone to fetch water.
7. Diet. Drink plenty of water and eat more fruits. Due to dryness and severe cold, you often feel thirsty, but drinking too much water can cause inconvenience during outdoor activities. Carry throat lozenges at any time to relieve thirst, and eat more high-energy foods.
8. Frost injury. The temperature in winter is low, and fingers, feet and face are easily injured. Once you feel numb, you should return to the room in time and rub it gently with your hands to relieve the discomfort.
Post time: Nov-24-2021